Vine House Farm ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Vine House Farm of Deeping St Nicholas, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 3DG.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Lucy Watts.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.vinehousefarm.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or purchasing a product from us.
- Vine House Farm may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and Cookies
This audit was generated using the cookie audit tool found here: www.attacat.co.uk/resources/cookies.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
Our own cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Cookies on our website
This cookie allows our web servers to respond to your actions on the website such as "Add to basket" or browsing the website. The website wouldn't work for you without it.
These cookies enable the function of YouTube. This software helps us provide you with videos to watch and leave feedback on. That information helps us to improve the website.
The data stored by these cookies can be seen only by the relevant teams at Vine House Farm and YouTube and never shows any confidential information.
__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz
These cookies enable the function of Google Analytics. This software helps us take and analyse visitor information such as browser usage, new visitor numbers, response to marketing activity and shopping times. That information helps us to improve the website and your shopping experience, and to make our marketing campaigns relevant.
The data stored by these cookies can be seen only by the relevant teams at Vine House Farm and Google and never shows any confidential information.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We will not pass on your personal information to third parties, except for our delivery company for the purpose of delivering your ordered products.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Vine House Farm or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Vine House Farm of Deeping St Nicholas, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 3DG.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.